Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hello everyone

Hi everyone
You all have probably seen me in class twice now. i just switched from the 8:00AM to the 10:00 class, as i am not a morning person. I am a freshman majoring in international business. Hoping to open a clothing company with my older sister, whom is a designer. she attended FIDM and John Casablanca. We hope to create a bathing suit line.
I hope to travel abroad in the next year or two. Hoping to go to Spain, Portugal, Italy, London, and Argentina. I love to travel and have seen many countries already. I currently moved to Orange two weeks with a roomate. We live in a little two bed two bath condo across from the santa ana mall, i didn't wanna live on campus because i am already 20 and out of that stage of my life. I am Canadian and have lived in Calgary Alberta for 18 years. The past two years i have lived in Palm Desert CA.

See ya all Friday

No comments: