Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alejandro Raoul Solano

Hi, my name is Alejandro Raoul Solano, but you can call me Alex. I am a Computer Science major here at Chapman. I come from a place called Antioch, CA. It's city no one has heard of in the East San Francisco Bay Area. I have one sibling, an older sister named Francesca, who is 21. Now, something interesting about myself. Well a very important thing about me is the fact that I am a Macintosh Computer Nerd. I have always been in to Mac computers since I was about 5. My Mother is a teacher, so she had to get a Mac so it would be compatible with the ones at the school she teaches at. Since then, I became interested in technology, computers especially. Eventually I decided to start my own business helping people with their computer and technology problems. Since then I have been very successful and have help many people with their tech problems. Since I am really into computers and technolgy, I decided to take this class. So I hope I enjoy it. I guess I will see all of you in class.

No comments: