Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Profile

Hey you guys my name is KaSondra Carver. I live in Orange County and I graduated Mater Dei High School, which is in Orange. Im 18 years old and I live at home. I have a younger brother whose 17 and we are really tight.  Hopefully he will be attending Chapman next year. 

I love spending time with my family and friends. I travel during the summer with the family and we go to different places every year.  We just got back from Tahiti and it was pretty amazing besides the fact that everyone spoke french and I took three years of spanish in high school. I have a beach house in San Clamente and hangout with my friends there. I love the outdoors and enjoy many activities. Some would include: wake-boarding, wake-skating, surfing, snowboarding, boggy-boarding, scurrfing, motor-cycle riding, dancing, singing...pretty much anything. I also love trying new things!... I love getting involved and meeting new people!I can't wait to see how this class is going to turn out and I hope we all have a great time!!!

No comments: