Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Amanda Vo

Hi! I'm Amanda Vo, and I graduated last June from Newport High School in Bellevue, Washington (about fifteen minutes outside of Seattle.) I'll be majoring in Public Relations/Advertising, and I hope to produce commercials as a career later on in life! My current residence is in Glass Hall...I have a Wii in my room, and everyone is welcome to come play =]

I love photography, film/movies, reading, playing my Wii, hanging out with my best friends, and music. I literally love ALL types of music...my favorite artists include Daft Punk, Kanye West, Maroon 5, Justice, T-Pain, Justin Timberlake, The Beatles, Queen, Death Cab for Cutie, Forgive Durden (a local Seattle band,) Cut Copy, Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna, NERD, Jonas Brothers, Chris Brown, Radiohead, Michael Buble, Lil Wayne, Nsync, Linkin Park, The Strokes, The Academy Is..., MGMT...the list goes on forever!! I also have played the piano for twelve years.

I have a very strong relationship with my family, so when I left to come to Chapman, it was quite a sad time. But I have absolutely no regrets coming here, and I can't wait to meet a bunch of new people! Seattle will always be my home, but Orange is a great home away from home.

No comments: