Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey my name is Eric Robbins, I am from Seal Beach, California.  I graduated from Los Alamitos High School where I played baseball for four years, and I will be playing baseball this year at Chapman.  I am also majoring in business.

When I'm not playing baseball, I love going to the beach, playing beach volleyball, and hanging out with friends.  My favorite baseball team is the Anaheim Angels, so I am pretty excited that they are only five minutes down the road, and that the cheapest tickets are only $12.  I have a younger sister who is 15 and plays lacrosse, she is going to be a junior next year.  My favorite T.V. shows include The Office and Baseball Tonight.  I went on a cruise this summer to the Caribbean and visited places such as Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Turks and Caicos, and St. Thomas.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great year. 

-Eric Robbins

No comments: