Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's up?

Hi everyone. My name is Dave Soltes and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. On that note, I am a fan of the Chicago Bears and White Sox. I graduated from Amos Alonzo Stagg High School where I was on the debate team and played football. For the moment, my major is undeclared, but I am considering changing to either Pre-Law or Pre-Med.
This year I hope I get a chance to meet alot of interesting people and decide, at least to some degree, what direction I want to take my academic career. I came to Chapman because I loved the campus and the idea of my car not being frozen shut in winter. My brother Zack graduated from Chapman a few years ago. I am the last of six kids in my family going through college. I look forward to meeting lots of new people, preparing for a future career, and trying new things during the next four years.

No comments: