Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh hey!

Hey everyone! I'm Sadie Upwall, and I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. I want to throw two things out there right off the bat:
1. No, I'm not Mormon. 
2. Yes, skiing and snowboarding is amazing back home.

I have 1 brother who's 15 and 1 sister who is 20 and a Junior in college. My dad is an architect and has a tendency to quote Monty Python at least every five minutes. My mom owns a beauty salon slash boutique, where I worked most of this summer. I have 3 cats, all who sleep on my face. 

I decided on Chapman because of the amazing film program and its location under the sunshine. Despite being in the best location in the world for winter sports, I'm much more of a warm weather person. 

Theater was my favorite subject all through high school, and I was able to play a lot of very interesting roles throughout the four years. It's something I want to keep doing for the rest of my life. 

One of my favorite pastimes is photography and photoshop, which I have been doing for four 
years. I'm also a very good swimmer, but don't really get to do it very often. Crossword puzzles are my area of expertise, so I wouldn't cross me in that arena, if I were you. I could probably beat you at Guitar Hero, as well.

This class sounds really interesting, and I'm very excited. I look forward to see all your shining faces in....35 minutes. :S

-Sadie Upwall

1 comment:

Austin Page said...

Guitar Hero huh?

What level do you generally play on?

I ask only because so many times have I heard the same spiel from others, only to find out that they're 'really good' on medium difficulty.

:)